We are looking for a Software Sales Executive for our office in Ajman (UAE).
- Prospecting, Qualifying and Technical Sales with a focus on finding new business in the Oil & Gas Market.
- Identify, maintain, manage, and grow client base in the assigned region for simulation software in Oil & Gas industry.
- Responsible for all aspects of the sale from qualification, needs assessment, presentation, and negotiationLeverage existing customer relationships to sell new products and/or services
- Manage pipeline forecasts against revenue targets
- Consistently meet or exceed the predetermined quarterly and annual sales quota
- Identify, visit and Influence decision-makers of prospected customers
Desired Candidate Profile - Must have, at least, a Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical Preferred)
- 3+ years of software sales experience
- Self-sufficient with ability to work independently
- A thorough understanding of Oil & Gas Industry
- A proven track record of quota performance for a technology company selling to mid-size to large corporations and government organizations
- Knowledge of software licensing business model
- Proficient in accurately forecasting the progression and closure of software sales transactions.
- An extremely strong ability to build relationships, prospect and qualify new opportunities
- A comfort level required to sell to prospects in engineering teams
- Strong proven business acumen
- Experience working with MS Office applications
- Readiness to travel across UAE
Job Summary Senior Application Engineer for FEA based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. This engineer will provide pre-sales support for Saudi customers, using ANSYS Mechanical products by responding to customer inquiries including to guiding/assisting on industrial applications, appropriate simulation usage. In addition, will be reporting to Senior technical specialist to handle training and customer support requests.
Essential Functions - High quality pre-sales support to Saudi customers on ANSYS Fluid´s products.
- Develop technical support repositories that help customers, ANSYS engineers to be productive and efficient.
Desired Candidate ProfileUG - B.Tech/B.E. - Aviation, Civil, MechanicalPost Graduate/ in Mechanical/Civil or Aeronautical Engineering
Job Minimum Requirements and Qualifications - Candidate should be a Graduate/Post Graduate/ in Mechanical/Civil or Aeronautical Engineering
- Candidate should have 4+ years of experience using ANSYS CFD products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
Working along with the sales & technical team, the Marketing and Design Executive will be involved in all aspects of the marketing strategy with a strong focus on design; taking responsibility for developing various types of marketing collateral, communications and ensuring brand consistency across the company. The successful candidate will have a mix of creative, design and marketing skills and will be a self-motivated and highly organised individual who can manage several projects at once. He will also have the desire to come forward with new ideas and contribute to the bigger picture.
- Enhancing and developing brochures, adverts, flyers and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork - Designing and producing highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations - Create e-shot designs for e-marketing campaigns - Design or adjust artwork and sales documents in line with brand guidelines - Work with sales and technical departments to understand their needs - Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs and concepts
- Help to plan and deliver exhibitions, events and conferences - Working closely with the internal teams to organising events and exhibitions. - Creation of promotional merchandise, show flyers, pre and post event marketing - Venue finding and delegate management - Detailed event admin and logistics - On-site management and post-event analysis
- Update website with updated content - Experience with Google adword and SEO is an advantage. - Key requirements - 3-4 years of experience of working in a graphic design or marketing role - Preferably with a technical background (B.E) - Hands-on, self-motivated and naturally organised individual - Creative with good attention to detail
- Adobe CS - InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop - Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Application Engineer for ANSYS FEA based in Sofia will provide pre-sales support for Bulgarian customers, using ANSYS FEA products by responding to customer inquiries, including to guiding/assisting on industrial applications, appropriate simulation usage. In addition, will be reporting to Senior technical specialist to handle training and customer support requests.
- High quality pre/post-sales support to Bulgarian customers on ANSYS Mechanical (implicit and/or explicit analyses).
- Develop technical support repositories that help ANSYS customers to be productive and efficient.
- Provide basic and advanced training for new and existing customers.
- ANSYS Mechanical - ANSYS preprocessing tools (SpaceClaim, Design Modeler,..)
- Any other ANSYS tool will be valuable
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should be a Graduate/Post Graduate/ in Mechanical/Civil or Aeronautical Engineering
- Candidate should have 4+ years of experience using ANSYS Mechanical products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Candidates should have a good insight into industries needed for simulation in FEA.
- High level of English both, written and spoken.
Job Summary Application Engineer for ANSYS HFSS based in Sofia will provide pre/post-sales support for Bulgarian customers, using ANSYS HFSS products by responding to customer inquiries, including to guiding/assisting on industrial applications, appropriate simulation usage. In addition, will be reporting to Senior technical specialist to handle training and customer support requests.
Essential Functions - Lead in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity such as customer meetings and product presentations, demonstrations and evaluations - Work independently to analyse technical needs, requirements, and state of a customers’ current infrastructure, operations, and engineering workflows - Create and demonstrate simulation solutions to streamline customer workflows, in support of the software sales process. - Provide advice and guidance to others and exercise initiative in the effective application and deployment of our software products such as ANSYS HFSS, ANSYS SIwave, ANSYS Q3D Extractor based on predetermined strategic, client, project or other plans - Participate in internal corporate initiatives to further enhance the solution suites, presales/sales enablement and professional growth; actively participate in the development and mentoring of team members - Responsible for articulating ANSYS’ value proposition which may encompass its entire suite of products; the presentations must affirm the sales message, differentiate ANSYS, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives - Create elegant and useful solutions to solve complex problems by working across various teams and understanding the needs of our customers
Desired Candidate Profile - A Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or related subject. - A thorough understanding of electronics devices and/or electrical system design and simulation, preferably with industry knowledge in one or more of the following applications: - PCB - SI/PI applications - RF applications - Antennas - EMC/EMI - Automotive electrical systems
Other Information - Experience with electrical and electromagnetic simulation tools - Demonstrated use of relevant ANSYS software or knowledge of other commercial CAE, CAD, EDA software packages - Willingness to broaden your simulation knowledge - An energetic and independent team player with strong interpersonal, planning and communication skills - Legal entitlement to work in Bulgaria - Competent working knowledge of Bulgarian and English languages